How to Get the Black Symbiote Suit In Spider-Man 2: Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 will see fans’ beloved black Symbiote suit return, boasting even greater powers and abilities than before! Fans cannot wait for its arrival!
So how can you obtain the Black Symbiote Suit in Spider-Man 2? Getting it should be straightforward if you follow through the main story and complete its mission “Good Men.” When this mission concludes, you’ll receive your new suit.
As soon as you’ve obtained a suit, it can be equipped at any time via the Suit Select menu. Furthermore, switching between black symbiote suits and your other suits during gameplay is also available.
Table of Contents
How to Get the Black Symbiote Suit in Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 2 offers one way to obtain the black symbiote suit: progress through its main story mission “Good Men.” Once unlocked, this will open up to you as an option during gameplay.
When Does the Black Symbiote Suit Become Available?
The black symbiote suit will become available during the mid-late game. To unlock it, however, several main story missions must first be completed.
How to Use the Black Symbiote Suit
Once you’ve acquired a black symbiote suit, equipping it via the suit menu is quick and simple. Doing this unlocks various powers and abilities such as:
- Increased strength and agility
- New web attacks
- The ability to heal
- The ability to camouflage yourself
Be Careful with the Black Symbiote Suit
The black symbiote suit can be powerful yet dangerous. The suit has the ability to corrupt its host and make them more aggressive; so be mindful when wearing it and take precautions not to allow it to control you.
Read also: How to Unlock New Skills In Spider-Man 2
Tips for Using the Black Symbiote Suit
Here are a few tips for using a black symbiote suit efficiently:
- Use the suit’s enhanced strength and agility to your advantage; now you can defeat enemies more swiftly and effortlessly.
- Explore your suit’s web attacks. These attacks can be very effective against certain enemies.
- Utilise your suit’s healing ability to stay alive in combat.
- Be mindful not to let the suit become an oppressive force in your life. If you find that your aggression increases, take off the suit and give yourself some space.
The black symbiote suit can be an extremely powerful weapon, but it should also be seen as corruptive. Over time, wearing the suit will only make you more aggressive and reckless; therefore it’s vital that its power be used responsibly.