Spectre Boots (Terraria): The Spectre Boots are an accessory made by combining the functions of the Rocket Boots and either the Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, Dunerider Boots, or Sailfish Boots. During flight, they leave a white or blue cloud trail, but unlike the Rocket Boots, they don’t make any light. About 1.6 seconds is how long they fly, the same as Rocket Boots. The effects of Spectre and Rocket Boots do not add up, but when used with Wings, they do.
Table of Contents
Spectre Boots: Trivia
- Even though they are called “Spectre Boots,” they are not made of Ectoplasm or Spectre Bars.
- When you mount in the air while you’re flying, Rocket Boots particles will be blown out for a split second.
- This also happens if the player takes off a mount while flying, though it lasts a little longer.
- Even though it is Light Red, it is easy to get before hard mode.
How to make Spectre Boots?
Combine the features of the Rocket Boots and the Flurry Boots, Hermes Boots, Dunerider Boots, or Sailfish Boots to make a pair of Spectre Boots.
Spectre Boots: Remarked
- The player’s base speed goes from 15 mph to 30 mph because of this item.
- The particle animation stops when you put on both the Spectre shoes and the Cloud in a Balloon.
Even though the Dunerider Boots can be used to make Spectre shoes, they do not make the player run faster on sand.
- When you wear a full set of Shadow armor, the SpectreBoots don’t turn purple like the Rocket Boots do.
- No matter what shoes are used to make Spectre shoes, their running animation will always use the dust particles from Hermes shoes.
- The boots and their particles can be colored with dyes.
- Ark Air Conditioner: Usage, Construction, Range and More
- Ark Bug Repellent: Uses, Spoil Times and More
- Ark Feeding Trough: Range, Usage, Construction and More
- Ark Terror Bird: How to tame the Terror Bird in ARK?
If you read the information above, it will help you understand the “SpectreBoots terraria” much better. Please share your thoughts and questions with us in the box provided. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance if you feel you need it.