Snake Game Mods: The Google Snake game is the greatest way to play an old-school classic in a fresh, attractive format with a variety of new game settings.
More custom mods can be added to these different game mode combinations to create your own unique experience. As a result, we’ll assist you in getting these custom mods installed on your PC as soon as possible. So let’s start with the top 15 Google Snake Mods and Game Modes.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Google Snake Mod Menu
- 1.1 Custom Menus for Google Snake
- 1.2 Snake Dark Mode on Google
- 1.3 Toggle Death Screen for Snakes
- 1.4 Poisonous Snake Skull on Google
- 1.5 Any Board Size with Google Snake
- 1.6 Snake Colors Animated on Google
- 1.7 FBX with Snake in the Center
- 1.8 Snake Time Keeper can be found on Google.
- 1.9 Snake Colors Customized
- 1.10 Pretty Timer Snakes on Google
- 1.11 Snake Burger Mode is a Google game.
- 1.12 Google Snake Combined Modes is the best mod to avoid.
- 1.13 What Is The Best Way To Mod The Google Snake Game?
- 1.14 Conclusion
Top Google Snake Mod Menu
- “Google Snake Custom Menu Stuff”
- Google Snake Dark Mode
- Snake Toggling Death Screen
- Google Snake Skull Poison
- Google Snake Input Counter
- Snake Wall Endgame Sooner
- Google Snake Any Board Size
- Google Snake Animated Colours
- Snake-Centered FBX
- Google Snake Time Keeper
- Google Snake But DVD Screensaver
- Snake Custom Snake Colors
- “Google Snake Pretty Timers
- “Google Snake Burger Mode”
- Bonus – Best Mod to Avoid: Google Snake Combined Modes
Custom Menus for Google Snake
This is by far the best Google Snake Mod, as it unlocks all of the game’s game modes, colors, and backgrounds. Here’s how to get the Google Snake Mod Menu installed.
Snake Dark Mode on Google
This one, as the name implies, allows you to play the game in dark mode. To do so, simply type “window.snake.dark();” into the console. Here’s the GitHub link to the complete instructions, including how to save them as a bookmark.
Toggle Death Screen for Snakes
This one allows you to toggle the game over screen, also known as the Death Screen. However, keep in mind that this will not affect your game score or stats. The GitHub link is here.
Poisonous Snake Skull on Google
Okay, this one is purely for entertainment purposes. Your regular red apples will be removed, leaving only the “poison apples” to be seen. Poison apples will cause your snake to go crazy. You’ll lose complete control and won’t be able to predict where the snake will go. Play for fun, at your own risk. The GitHub link is here.
The Google Snake Input Counter does exactly what it says on the tin. Here’s where you can get the bookmark.
As if your net had gone off, your snake becomes invisible. You can either type “window.snake.invisible();” or click here to download the bookmark.
Sooner or later, the Snake Wall will reach its conclusion.
To start the end game with apples, type “snake.” into your console.
Any Board Size with Google Snake
Here’s the GitHub link to change the width and height of your board to whatever you want.
Snake Colors Animated on Google
This will result in incredible animated colour combinations for both your snake and the background. Here’s the link to the download.
FBX with Snake in the Center
This one is useful for centre aligning the game’s FBX mode (arcade mode). The GitHub link is here.
Snake Time Keeper can be found on Google.
Wish you could keep track of your top scores and game completion minutes on a leaderboard? Then this is what you need.
But it’s a DVD screensaver, not a Google Snake.
There is a DVD screensaver mode to experiment with, as the name implies. It’s available here.
Snake Colors Customized
Looking for the right shade of watermelon red or washed lavender? Then this mod will allow you to customize your snake with any colour you like.
Pretty Timer Snakes on Google
If “beautiful times” is high on your priority list during intense games, this is the way to go.
Snake Burger Mode is a Google game.
Finally, Google Snake has a fantastic Burger Mode. This one, which was released in March 2021, is a must-try for those looking for a unique experience. It’s available here.
Google Snake Combined Modes is the best mod to avoid.
It used to be the ideal mode for playing the game until Google noticed it and offered us “Blender Mode.” Now you can just utilise the built-in Blender Mode to blend the various experiences without having to lift a finger. As a result, downloading this one is pointless. However, for your convenience, I’ve included the URL.
In addition to the “Blender Mode,” Google now offers a variety of other game modes that were previously only available as mods. Knowing all of the built-in game modes will help you avoid downloading needless mod-files. Let’s take a closer look at them.
What Is The Best Way To Mod The Google Snake Game?
- Select “save link as…” from the context menu when you right-click “colorful scheme.html.” Save the file as a Colorful Scheme.
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner to get to Bookmarks. Select “Bookmark Manager” from the drop-down menu.
- By clicking on the three dots in the upper right corner, choose “Import Bookmarks.”
- Select the bookmark with the colored scheme that you already saved.
- Click the Open button.
- Return to Google Snake to activate the mode.
- From the three dots in the upper right corner, choose Bookmarks.
- You should be able to choose Imported.
- I chose the bookmark I’d made previously.
- In Google Snakes, you should now have all of the unlocked things. Enjoy!
The whole information of Snake Game Mods has been given above so that you may utilise the information to better grasp the topic. If you have any problems with the post, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to help you.