Download Samsung A10, SM-A105F Combination Format. Official Binary U1, U2, U3, U4 Combination File for Samsung Galaxy A10 which is the version of the INU/INS code of India. There is 1 file containing AP files in this file. If you are searching for the new Samsung firmware, then this is the best file for you, and with Flashtool and Driver, you can easily download it, and here is the Step by Step Flashing Guide.
Download Samsung SM-A105F Combination File (U1,U2,U3)
|Odin Flash Tool V3||Odin Visit Here|
|Samsung Driver||Driver Visit Here|
Remove the FRP lock or remove the Google account(Gmail ID) if you want to flash your Samsung smartphone, and flash your phone only then. Otherwise, when blinking, the flash will not be visible and your phone will go into error mode.
If your phone is locked and your phone is in error mode, the answer is to locate and flash the file of the same binary (EX:A715FXXU1ATA9 =U0, U1, U2, U3, U4) version of your phone installed on our website. In regular mode, your phone will be back.
How to Flash SM-A105F Combination File:
Charge the phone 30 percent before flashing, download Samsung A10, SM-A105F Combination File, and install Samsung Driver.
- Download all of the files from the above links.
- Extract a zip file from all the files.
- Open the Pick All File tool and choose (AP File)
- Switch the phone off or re-install the battery to connect the phone to the unit after that.
- And press the Volume Up Home key and Power button simultaneously to push the phone into download mode.
- To proceed, push the Volume Up button
- Then link the telephone data cable to
- The Odin tool can see that the port is beginning to light up.
- Then, to flash, click on the start button.
Note: Do not remove the data cable from the phone when flashing, or the phone can go into dead mode or error mode.