samsung galaxy note 10 plus Combination File Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Via Combination ROM easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device Download Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM files and ByPass FRP Lock.
Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Specifications
Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G comes with 12 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G has a 6.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.4 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Exynos 9825 or Octa-core 1×2.8 GHz & 3×2.4 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel + TOF 3D VGA camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM Free Download
Size: 1.69 GB
Size: 1.60 GB
Size: 1.62 GB
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G
Enter your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G to Download Mode:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Press & hold the Power button+ Volume Down button at the same time.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G to your PC via the USB cable
- Once the warning “WARNING!” Is displayed
- Then press the Volume up button to Continue.
- Run the Odin Program.
- Click on “AP” and import the Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G Combination ROM.
- Click Start to begin the installaion.
- Unplug your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5Gfrom Laptop once the PASS message Displayed.
- Power ON your Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G
- Settings> About phone.
- Scroll & Find build number.
- press 7 times on build number.
- Developers Options appeared on the previous screen.
- Press & check USB Debugging.