Google recently implemented Factory Reset Protection into their Android OS, to verify the identity of the real owner of a phone after performing factory reset. While this feature is important and intended to prevent misuse during thefts, some users have had issues with forgetting their Google Mail or password credentials after performing hard reset. Therefore, in this tutorial we provide the newest method of unlocking Samsung Galaxy M20 Frp without Google Account 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
Modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Pie) now include FRP features as standard equipment. As a result, bypassing FRP on these phones and systems has become increasingly complex; each having its own method for doing so.
Samsung Galaxy M20 was released in January 2019 with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM capacity. It features a 6.30 inch PLS TFT LCD with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution, runs on an Octa-core 2×1.8GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and is fueled by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. Furthermore, there’s the Dual MAIN Camera 13 MegaPixel + 5-megaPixel setup as well as an 8 MegaPixel on SELFIE Camera for great picture quality!
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung M20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code (you must use a non-active Sim card)
- Use a non-active sim card because after this method the sim will not useable
- Enter a wrong Pin code 4 times until you ask you to enter the PUK code
- Now Enter a wrong PUK code 10 times until the sim card locked.
- Then click on the Lock logo.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy. Then click on YouTube Terms of Service. A Google chrome page appears on the screen.Go to this link and Download .
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A50 – Remove Google Account Android Pie.