Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Samsung Galaxy M20 Frp Unlock Remove Google Account 9 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy M20 released in January 2019. Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy M20 has a 6.30 inches PLS TFT LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy M20 runs on Octa-core 2×1.8 GHz & 6×1.6 GHz Exynos 7904 Octa chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and an 8-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Unlock FRP Samsung M20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code (you must use a non-active Sim card)
- Use a non-active sim card because after this method the sim will not useable
- Enter a wrong Pin code 4 times until you ask you to enter the PUK code
- Now Enter a wrong PUK code 10 times until the sim card locked.
- Then click on the Lock logo.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy. Then click on YouTube Terms of Service. A Google chrome page appears on the screen.Go to this link and Download .
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A50 – Remove Google Account Android Pie.