Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt J701f Bypass FRP Android 9 100% Tested without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to phones running modern Android operating systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, and Pie). The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming more challenging with every phone and every system, and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Samsung J7 Nxt J701F FRP Reset (Google Account Remove) Android 9.0 Without Pc In Hindi
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt J701F Pie 8.1.0
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right or the left then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Click on about options.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download QuickshortCutmaker app: Click Here
- Thank Open Quickshortcut app.
- Now Search Settings. Open Settings
- Now Open Lock Screen Options.
- Tab & Open Screen lock type Select.
- Now Set The Password Pin Or Pattern. Now I Will Set Pin Lock.
- After You can Set The Pin Lock Than Restart Your Samsung Galaxy G615F Mobile.
- After Reset Your Mobile Than Go To The Verify Identity.
- Then Enter Your Previces Pin. Now You Mobile is asking New Google Account If You Will
Than entering Other Option Skip.
- Now Your Mobile is Successfully Unlock Your Mobile.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt J701F & you have successfully. Bypass Samsung J7 Nxt J701F FRP unlocks – Google Lock Bypass Android Pie 9.0.
- Samsung J701f Nxt FRP (Google Account Manager ) Oreo 8.1 without PC
- Samsung Galaxy j7 Nxt J701f Indian Flash File Tested 2024
- Samsung J701F FRP unlock Oreo 8.1 Without Flash Using Odin(7.25MB)
- Samsung J701F frp lock android 7.0 latest security patch lock 2024
- Lava LZX407 BLAZE NXT Flash File (Stock ROM)