Samsung Galaxy G615F Frp Unlock Oreo 8.1.0 without Pc. Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Max G615F – Google Lock Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Samsung Galaxy j7 Max G615F Frp Unlock Oreo 8.1.0 without Pc Working 100% 2019 in Hindi
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy G615F Oreo 8.1.0
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the right or the left then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on Google.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- You Can Direct Search (offline Searches).
- Then click on Manage offline Search.
- Thank Showing The Search icon Now Tab it Now.
- Now Search Settings.
- Now Open Biometrics And Security Options.
- Tab & Open Face Recognition. Than Continue.
- Now Set The Password Pin Or Pattern. Now I Will Set Pin Lock.
- After You can Set The Pin Lock Than Restart Your Samsung Galaxy G615F Mobile.
- After Reset Your Mobile Than Go To The Verify Identity.
- Then Enter Your Previces Pin. Now You Mobile is asking New Google Account If You Will
Than entering Other Option Skip.
- Now Your Mobile is Successfully Unlock Your Mobile.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Max G615F & you have successfully Bypass Samsung J7 Max G615F frp unlock – Google Lock Bypass Android 8.1.0 Oreo.