Here is a quick Redmi Y1Lite Mi Account Bypass bypass trick 2018. It’s 100% working and tested method for Xiaomi Redmi Y1Lite MIUI9 mobile. The best part of this Mi account removal trick is that no need to flash MIUI fastboot ROM. Moreover, the user can remove the Mi account on Redmi note5 without unlocking the bootloader.
In this Mi account unlock method, we will use free Miracle 2.58. Miracle 2.58 flash tool without box is now available on officialroms.com. Just download Miracle 2.58 free and follow the tutorial as it is as shown below.
Please Note: If you are searching for the Redmi Y1 Lite Mi account bypass tool then the Miracle box is the only free available tool. Otherwise, there is no other method is available which can help you to unlock Redmi Y1 Lite without a password.
Concept Behind The Mi Account Unlocking Redmi Y1Lite
As we all know Miracle box is one of the best mobile flashing tools. Users can use this amazing tool to perform many tasks [Mobile Related].
But the main problem is that most of the latest Mi phones come with a pre-locked bootloader. So it’s really hard to bypass Mi account after a factory reset if the bootloader is locked. On that condition, you have to boot the Mi account locked device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode.
So again here is another problem is how to boot a Xiaomi device into edl mode? For this purpose, read our post.
Users can boot the device via ADB commands but if you are unable to boot the device into edl mode by using ADB command then use the test point method. It’s a little bit of a technical process but 100% working and effective. Don’t worry, each and every step are described in the tutorial.
So in this tutorial, we will boot the Mi account locked Redmi Y1Lite MIUI9 into edl mode via test point.
Redmi Y1Lite mi account Remove File Download
File Name:-RedmiY1 Lite mi account Remove File.zip
File Size: 223 KB
Manual Boot File:-
Important Points About Mi Account Bypass Method
- In this method, we will boot the device into edl mode using Test Point terminals.
- No bootloader unlocking required that means unlock mi account without unlocking the bootloader.
- Unlock Redmi Y1lite Mi account without flashing firmware or without mi flash tool.
- Test points may be different for different Xiaomi phones, so use the correct terminal only.
- One wrong step may brick your device permanently, so do it on your own risk.
Now let’s see how to remove Mi account from Redmi Y1 lite MIUI9 smartphone?
Instructions To Bypass Redmi Y1lite Mi Account Without Unlock Bootloader
Here we are dividing this process into two different sections.
- Boot Redmi Y1lite Into EDL Mode Using Test Points
- Bypass Mi Account From Redmi Y lite Using Miracle 2.58 Tool
Boot Redmi Y1lite Into EDL Mode
EDL mode is the most important part of this Mi account bypass method. If the bootloader of the device is locked then you can’t flash MIUI fastboot ROM directly. Mi flash tool will show the error.
So we are assuming that your Redmi Y1lite bootloader is locked and we will boot it into edl mode via test point. The process is here.
- At first, open the device manager on your pc & don’t close the window. [My Computer >> Right Click > Manage > Device Manager]
- Next power off the locked Redmi Y1lite properly.
- Open the back cover of the device safely. The process is a little bit technical, so please Do Google to learn “how to open back cover of Redmi Y1lite ]
- Once the back cover removed, remove the battery terminals first. [Don’t forget to remove battery points, it is important]
- Next, short the test point using any copper wire or pin. Check the below screenshot and short the same points only.
- At the same time as shorting test points, connect the phone with pc via USB cable. [If getting difficulty, take help of your family member or friend]
- As soon as you will connect the device with pc, Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port will reflect in the device manager.
Please Note: Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Port must be visible under the Device Manager section. If it’s not reflecting, repeat the above process properly.
- Now keep the phone aside and don’t unplug the cable.
- The device is now connected with pc into edl mode and you are ready to delete Mi account on Redmi Y1 lite without a password.
Step02 Bypass Mi Account From Redmi Y1 lite Using Miracle 2.58 Tool
Once the device booted into edl mode, use a free Miracle 2.58 flash tool to remove Mi account verification.
Download Miracle 2.58 without box from here.
- Disable antivirus on the pc. Otherwise, it will remove Miracle loader.exe file.
- Extract the downloaded Miracle 2.58 and run Miracle setup as administrator.
- Wait to launch Miracle 2.58 properly.
- Navigate to “Qualcomm” >> “Extra” tab.
- Click on the “Port” button and select the “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” port.
- Tick on “Mi Account Unlock” and select the “Redmi Y1 lite” option from the drop-down menu.
Remember: Redmi Y1 lite Is not listed, so you can select redmi 4X. Don’t worry about stability]
- Hit on the “START” button to start the Mi account bypass process on Redmi Y1 Lite.
- The tool will start it’s work and just in a few second devices will reboot automatically.
- All Done!!!! Mi account removed from Redmi Y1 lite MIUI9 successfully.
- Attach the battery connector again, fix the back cover properly, and reboot it normally.
The device may take a long time to reboot after applying the mi account removal process. So sit back and wait for normal boot.
- Setup the device again. This time it will not ask you to enter existing Mi account credentials. Skip the Mi account setting option or create a new Mi account again.
So, guys, this is the complete process about “Redmi Y1 lite Mi Account Bypass Using Free Miracle 2.58.” First of all, boot the locked Redmi Y1 lite into edl mode and then bypass Mi account using Miracle 2.58.
Read Also: 300mb movies 2020 Hollywood Dubbed Movies worldfree4u