Redmi 9/9A Frp Bypass Mi Account Without Auth SP Tool: On your Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A phone, you face the FRP lock problem. Then, good news for you, here I upload the latest method that will undoubtedly support you in a few steps or one click to Redmi 9/9A FRP Bypass [Unlock Google Account]. Only download the latest Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A FRP File MIUI 12 and follow these easy steps to Redmi 9/9A FRP Bypass [Unlock Google Account] Without Any Box MIUI 12 very quickly. You don’t have to worry about authorization or no need for any other tool. So, carefully observe the procedure below.
Redmi 9/9A mi account removes: Let’s explore some basics about MI cloud accounts before learning how to uninstall MI accounts. On any Xiaomi phone, this is a safety feature available. Using this account, users on a cloud server can back up their valuable phone data. Other features such as phone finder and file synchronization are also present. If a phone gets misplaced, the user can lock it remotely and erase data from it.
It locks the bootloader, in addition to a bunch of other facilities, so that nobody other than the owner can reset the phone factory. You must have the user ID and password of the previous MI account used on the phone if you want to complete the reset process. Otherwise, will lock it.
Redmi 9/9A Frp Bypass Mi Account Without Auth SP Tool
Name: Redmi 9/9A All in one File by officialroms.zip
Size: 47 MB
MediaFire | Userupload
Name: Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A Hard Reset Mi account Remove File.zip
Size: 2.20 MB
Download SP (Smart Phone) Flash Tool (v5.1804)
Name: SmartPhone v5.1804 by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 52 MB
How to Unlock FRP Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A MIUI 12 No Need Auth
Download & unzip the Redmi 9A/9 FRP by officialroms.com.zip to your Computer
Install LibUSB and Filter MTK Driver:
- Now Run LibUSB and install it on your Computer
- Open LibUSB and Install it on your Computer
- Click Next =>> Agree =>> Install =>> Finish
- Open the extracted folder => Redmi 6A =>> Driver
- Select CDC-ACM and Right Click on it
- Tap Install = >> OK
- Open LibUSB driver window
- Click Install a device filter
- Now Power Off and connect your phone to the Computer
- Press Volume Up and Insert USB Driver
- Now you can see the device’s MTK USB COM Port in the LibUSB window and Click Install.
- Click OK
Run SP Flash Tool and Select FRP File:
- Run SPFlash.exe
- Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab
- Choose the Redmi 9/9A scatter.txt file and Click Open.
- Now Select Options from the top-left corner and choose Option.
- Select Connection Change Boud rate to 921600 (Leave it as it is)
- Now you have to bypass the USB Security of your phone.
Bypass the USB Protection and Flash Redmi 9/9A phone
- Open First Disable DAA and SLA Authentication
- Reconnect your Redmi phone
- It will detect your device Port and disable the USB protection
- Now Open the SP Flash Tool and select the COMPORT in the Connection window; that’s it.
- Untick the Preloader
- Click on Download
- Wait for finished.
- Once finished, disconnect and Power On Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A phone
- Setup all initial steps.
- Now you have Redmi 9/9A FRP Bypass successfully with File quickly.
While this security measure prevents illegitimate usage of MI phones, it has some drawbacks too. Many users indifferently and carelessly complete the process of MI account creation. Consequently, they don’t preserve the user-id and password. Later, while the factory reset their phone boosting speed or any other reason, their phone gets FRP locked as they can’t provide credentials.