Redmi 8 Flash File: On this page you will find the direct link to get the official Redmi 8 Miui 11 Flash File (Stock ROM) on your Computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package and contains the official and original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
About Redmi 8
The Snapdragon 439 SoC is relatively underpowered but there’s 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage. You also get a 5000mAh battery and support for 18W fast charging, though only a 10W charger is included. The HD+ screen measures 6.22 inches and is decent for a phone at this price.
Xiaomi Redmi 8 Stock Firmware (flash file)
The Redmi 8 Flash File Stock ROM helps you to downgrade the Android Version of the device, Unlock the device, Remove FRP protection from the device, Fixing IMEI issue, Fixing Bootloop or any Software related issue.
|olive_in_global_images_V126.96.36.199.QCNINXM_20210330.0000.00_10.0_in (New)||Direct Download|
|olive_global_images_V188.8.131.52.QCNMIXM_20200728.0000.00_10.0_global (Android 10)||Direct Download|
|global_images_V10.1.3.0.PEARUXM_20181223.0000.00_9.0_ MIUI 10||Direct Download|
How to Flash Redmi 8:
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi 8 Stock ROM Firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the ROM package, you will be able to get the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the given USB Driver on your Computer, (you can SKIP this step, if in case you have already installed the Driver).
- Open the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Once the tool is launched, boot your device into the download mode and connect it to the computer.
- Now, Load the Firmware in the Xiaomi Flash Tool by clicking on Select button.
- Click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see Success Message at the End.
Xiaomi Flash Tool: If you wish, you can download the latest version of Xiaomi Flash Tool, from Xiaomi Flash Tool page.
Take a Backup: It is recommended to take a backup of your personal data from the device before flashing the Firmware of your Redmi 8 device, because doing so may delete your personal data after flashing the stock firmware.
Original Firmware The ROM package shared on this page is officially released by the Xiaomi Mobility LLC, and We have scanned the zip package with Eset Internet Security before uploading and publishing it online.