Pureblood Knight’s Medal (Elden Ring): In Elden Ring, the Pureblood Knight’s Medal is a reward for helping White-Faced Varré. It’s rumored that if you have it, you can use it to gain a meeting with Mohg, Lord of Blood, one of the formidable opponents you’ll have to vanquish in order to obtain his Great Rune. Though he is not required to complete the game, the Pureblood Knight’s Medal is necessary to unlock the door to this optional boss. What you need to know about using the Pureblood Knight’s Medal in Elden Ring is laid out here.
Table of Contents
Pureblood Knight Medal
A Pureblood Knight Medal can only be earned by vanquishing Godrick, the Grafted. Once you’ve vanquished your foes, make your way to the Rose Church in Liurnia of the Lakes.
Outside the church, you’ll find White-faced Varre. Choose the most appropriate response when prompted. Until all options for further conversation are exhausted, you cannot progress toward your goal of obtaining 5x Festering Bloody Fingers.
Put these rotting, bloody digits to use by invading the lives of others. This is something that can only be done in the Online Mode, so please keep that in mind. Elden Ring also has some level restrictions on certain locations. This effectively prevents a Level 100 character from invading lower level areas. Finally, it is not essential to triumph over these invasions. Don’t hesitate to invade three times and be done with it.
When you have completed three invasions, you can return to White-faced Varre in the Rose Church to get Lord of Blood’s Favor.
Get the Imbued Stonesword from a chest at Four Belfries. This Imbued Stonesword can be used on a portal to return to the game’s initial location. Dye the fabric by speaking with the damsel inside the room.
Getting a Bloody Finger and the Pureblood Knight Medal now only requires going back to White-faced Varre and using every available line of dialogue. A trip to the Mohgwyn Dynasty is possible with the use of this item. The location is now ideal for the most absurd Rune farming strategies. This isn’t all, though; the Lord of Blood himself, Mohg, resides here.
How to Get the Pureblood Knight Medal in Elden Ring?
- Once you’ve talked to the White-faced Varre as much as you can, you can get the Pureblood Knight medal from him.
- But you can’t do that until you start Varre’s quest chain and beat Godrick, the Grafted.
- You can find him in the Liurnia of the Lakes at the Rose Church.
- He will be standing right in front of the Rose Church’s entrance.
- Varre will ask you what you think of the Two Fingers as you talk to him. Choose “they didn’t seem right,” and he will agree with you.
- Talk to him again until you’ve gone through all the ways he can talk to you and he gives you 5 Festering Bloody Fingers.
- Then, use Festering Bloody Fingers to invade at least three other worlds.
- Now, when you talk to him again at the Church, he will tell you to find maiden blood. Check out our guide for more information on where to find Maiden blood.
- Go back to him and talk with him again. He’ll ask you to give him your finger as a sacrifice, which will give you a Blood finger (multiplayer item).
- As you keep talking to him, he will give you a Pureblood Knight Medal as a reward. If you don’t get one, talk to Varre until you do.
How do you know when to use the Pureblood Knight’s medal?
- The Pureblood Knight medal is used to get a meeting with the Mohgwyn Dynasty or to teleport there.
- Even though Varre says not to use it, this is a distraction.
- From the Inventory, you can use the medal.
- When you use it, you will go straight to the Mohgwyn Palace.
- You can look around and attack the White-faced Varre to get rid of him.
- If you kill Varre here, though, you can’t bring him back to life with the Church of Vows.
- You can also use the medal to get to Mohgwyn Dynasty and defeat Mohg, the Lord of Blood.
After entering Moghwyn Palace, the player can kill the White-Faced Varre. You can enter the White Mask Varre’s world and kill him by interacting with the summon sign inside the temple door that is close to the Dynasty Mausoleum Midpoint Site of Grace.
Because of the wealth it contains, Moghwyn Palace is an important area in Elden Ring. Items like the Hero’s Rune and Lord’s Rune are among its many useful equipment options. Nearby’s also one of the gloomy Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones there.
Although the player has the option to put an end to the White-Faced Varre’s life, doing so is not recommended until after the player has fully reaped the rewards afforded by him. As you play the game, you’ll find multiple opportunities to eliminate the Varre.
As a result, we’ve reached the conclusion of our Pureblood Knight Medal (Elden Ring). Please keep in mind that the game is still in its early stages, and there is a lot of room for exploration. When additional information, techniques, characters, and secure game item locations become available, we will update this article