If you own a Mobiistar C1 FRP-unlocked smartphone and are experiencing FRP issues, you’ve come to the right place. Here we share a step-by-step guide to removing or resetting FRP on any Mobiistar phone. The Mobiistar C1 comes with a lot of strong features. The front camera is good enough to provide crisp and clear selfies. The storage is sufficient to keep an ample amount of images, songs, videos, etc. Also, the good processor and enough RAM give great performance when running multiple tasks at the same time. Overall, the Mobiistar C1 is one of the best available options in this price range.
Table of Contents
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection & pattern Lock Remove:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset until you log in using a Google username.
Mobiistar C1 frp Unlock (Pattern Unlock File) File
File Size:- 156KB
Mobiistar C1 frp Unlock(oreo 8.1.0) File Free Download
File Size:- 1.56 KB
Smart Phone Flash Tool (all versions) Free Download
File Size:- 55MB
How to Reset FRP on any Mobiistar Phone :
- 1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
- 2. Select the scatter file and click open.
- 3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- 4. Open your scatter file.
- 5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- 6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- 7. Copy and past partition size.
- 8. Click start.
- 9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
- 10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.
You can Watch This Video how to unlock Frp In Mobiistar C1 Working 100%