Maui Meta Tool :The Maui Meta 3G/4G/5G IMEI Repair Tool newest updated version has been issued by its administrators and now its entire setup installation file can be obtained from the provided direct link. The Maui META v10.1816 is a little yet an useful utility for MTK based android devices (Smartphones, Tablets) (Smartphones, Tablets). It enables you to flash iMei on MTK based android handsets. It also allows you to address other difficulties like block sim card or operator.
Table of Contents
Maui Meta Tool Latest Version Imei Repair Tool Maui META v10.1816
If your Mediatek device could not identify SIM cards or wifi signal, or you have a null IMEI error, the Maui Meta utility is a brilliant solution that helps your Repair & repairs IMEI on any of the MediaTek (MTK) smartphones or tablets.
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is the 15 unique identifying digits necessary to register the device with the service provider to enable SMS, Calls, Data, and other services, You may verify your device’s IMEI code by dialing *#06#.
Maui Meta is a portable application. You don’t need to install it on your Windows PC. It may be immediately launched without installation. could be used in any windows PCs with various Operating System of Windows. Its support for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Maui Meta Tool Latest Version Imei Repair Tool
|Maui META v10.1816.zip||MediaFire|
How To User Maui Meta 3G/4G/5G iMei Repair Tool:
- Download Maui Meta tool and Unzip it using winrar or any other extracting tools.
- Open Maui Meta folder and execute the program as administrator.
- Wait until the application dashboard shows.
- Under connection type: Choose an option appropriate to your device.
- Click Reconnect button at the top.
- Now Switch off your android phone and link it with your PC through USB Cable.
- When the circle color change to yellow, it implies that your phone successfully recognized.
- Now Click on the Get Target Version to authenticate your phone. Your phone information show.
- Come back to the main dashboard of Maui Meta.
- Choose iMei Download option from the dropdown menu.
- IMEI Download box should be open in new tab. Click on Change NVRAM Database File.
- In the new tab window, pick the path of BPLGUInfo file (typically titled like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP MT65**…), select it then click Open
- Now, input the first 14 digits of the IMEI you want to write. The digit given in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI. Once done, select Download To Flash (If IMEI continues vanishing after factory reset then try pressing Upload From Flash instead)
- Once you have typed iMei number for your device, you should notice a message at the bottom stating Download IMEI to flash successfully.
If you want to learn how to use the MauiMeta tool to flash IMEI, then go over to the How to Use Maui Meta Tool page.
Caution: Flashing an IMEI different than the original is prohibited in several countries and may cause major issues for you. We suggest you flash the original IMEI that came along with the device.
You may use the SN Write Tool, ModemMeta Tool, or Read & Write Tool to flash or fix IMEI on Mediatek devices.
Credits: SP The MauiMeta Tool is designed and provided by Mediatek, Inc. So, the entire credit belongs to them for giving the technology for free.