Gionee P7 Max (Original Firmware) Official Flash File Download & See Instructions How to Flash Stock Rom in your Gionee P7 Max.
On this page, you will find the official link to download Gionee P7 Max Stock Firmware ROM (flash file) on your Computer. Firmware comes in a zip package, which contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
Download Gionee P7 Max Stock Firmware (flash file)
How to Flash Gionee P7 Max:
- Download the correct firmware or flash file for your specific Gionee P7 Max Smart model and version.
- Download and install the SP Flash Tool on your computer.
- Connect your Gionee P7 Max to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the SP Flash Tool and load the firmware file.
- In the SP Flash Tool, select the options to “download” or “upgrade” and “firmware” or “ROM”.
- Now Press The Start Button than Flashing Process Started
- The flashing process may take a few minutes.
- Now after Few Minutes SP Tool Showing Message indicating That the Firmware has been Successfully Done
Take a Backup: Before flashing the stock firmware on your Gionee P7 Max device, be sure to take a backup of everything as all personal data will be erased after flashing the stock firmware.
This firmware, officially released by the company, helps you recover your device if you ever experience bootloop, software error, update error, hanging or dead issues.