The Gionee S11 DA File and Auth File Frp Unlock SpTool are now available for download from the page’s Download Section. You can use it to flash the device and to bypass or reset FRP on the Gionee S11.
Gionee S11 runs on Android 7.1 and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 processor. It is a dual-SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM cards, Connectivity options include 3G, WIFI, hotspot, and GPS. The device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expanded via SD card. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
Table of Contents
Why would I need an MTK Secure Boot DA file?
If you try flashing MTK devices that have Secure Boot with the SP Flash tool, then you’ll run into authentication or buffer errors. In boxes like CM2, NCK, or Miracle, you’ll encounter a Secure Boot! error. To flash such devices, you’ll need a Secure Boot DA file. It’ll also come in handy when trying to bypass Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
Gionee S11 DA &Auth File Frp Unlock Sp Tool
Size: 5.36 MB
How to use MTK Gionee S11 DA File Frp Unlock:
- First Download Miracle Thunder 2.82 Without Dongle Setup. Link Here
- Now install Miracle Thunder 2.82 Than Open It.
- Select MTK Option Than Go To The Custom Setting and Select Da File And Auth File
- After Selected Than Go to The Main MTK Option And Select Format Option
- Change the Boot Option Select Gionee Option.
- Than Press The Start Button.
- Connected Your Mobile.
- FRP Lock Remove Automatic .