The FRP file for the Gionee F8 Neo is used to remove the factory reset protection from the device after it has been reset. The file has been thoroughly tested to remove the Google account lock from the Gionee F8 Neo.
Table of Contents
What is FRP Lock How to Unlock?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) LIKE Gionee F8 Neo is a feature that prevents a phone from being reset and used by someone else if it is lost or stolen. It wouldn’t be very beneficial if there was a way around FRP. If you don’t know the device’s account name and password, it can’t be restored (it’s a brick).
Download Gionee F8 Neo FRP File Tested by SPD Tool
Size: 279 KB
Password: Free But Join Forum Download it (Click Here)
How to Flash the FRP on the Gionee F8 Neo:
SPD Driver should be installed.
- Get the package and extract the Flash tool.
- Double-click ResearchDownload.exe & upgradeTool from the icon that appears.
- It will start the tool on your computer.
- Select the Firmware with the extension.pac at the conclusion of the Load Packed button.
- Go to the third position and click the Downloading option.
- Turn off your phone and link it to your computer by pressing the Volume Down key.
- You will be able to flash successfully as a result of it.