Elden Ring Marika’s Soreseal Location: Have you lost this amazing talisman? How to get Marika’s seal at Elden Ring, In addition to enchantable weapons and armor, Elden Ring comes with a wide variety of talismans for you to choose from. Talismans may provide you with an advantage in battle, much as the rings do in Dark Souls. One of the legendary talismans that may be obtained in the late game is called Marika’s Soreseal.
In spite of this, it is a boon for any mage or magic build you choose to use since it may improve your statistics. In return for taking an additional 15% damage, this talisman may provide a bonus of five points to the characteristics of mind, intelligence, and faith. But where may one locate such a talisman? Check out our Elden Ring location guide to learn more about where you can get Marika’s Soreseal.
Location of Elden Ring Marika’s Soreseal How to Get
The Marika’s Soreseal may be found on the altar in Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree. You must first get access to the Consecrated Snowfield in order to reach this area. A chamber in the southeast corner of the basement houses this shrine. However, due to the fact that the area has been shut, a Stonesword Key will be required to enter.
To find Marika’s Soreseal talisman in Elden Ring, please use the directions below.
- First, visit the Prayer Room, the Grace in Elphael, Brace of Haligtree prison.
- Then go northward from that point. Some of the foes you’ll face are knights, but there are others, too.
- Keep moving north to dodge these foes.
- If you come upon a stairwell or other means of descending, use it. If you go down to the earth, you’ll find still another path.
- The locked chamber far to the south along this path contains the altar.
- The Erdtree Avatar protecting the locked door must be avoided at all costs. You may either avoid or fight this monster to get runes.
- After you’ve vanquished this monster, go to the south to unlock the fog door.
- To get access, you must use the Stonesword Imp statue. One Stonesword Key is required to gain access to the chamber, as was previously described.
- Patches or any other Nomadic Merchant in the Interstitial Regions will sell it to you.
- Once the door is unlocked, go inside to locate an altar in one corner. Inside this altar, you may locate and acquire the Marika’s Soreseal.
That concludes our coverage of the Elden Ring setting that features Marika’s Soreseal.