Ghost of tsushima maske Vanity gear in Ghost of Tsushima allows the player to personalize their appearance with a variety of cosmetics. More information on the mask placements in the Ghost of Tsushima may be found here.
Sucker Punch has created a samurai game called Host of Tsushima. The game gives the user a full-fledged samurai experience. The protagonist, Jin, may be customized with a variety of cosmetics in Ghost of Tsushima. Vanity Gear is the term for these cosmetics. maskes, caps, helmets, headbands, weapon kits, saddles, and other vanity gear are available. This gear has no effect on the character’s stats and has been added only for the sake of character customization in the game. Players have been curious regarding the whereabouts of the Ghost of Tsushima maskes.
The Ghost of tsushima maske Locations
Jin Sakai, the game’s protagonist, wears a Ghost of Tsushima maske. These maskes not only assist in preserving Jin’s identity in the game, but they also help instill dread in his opponents. maskes may be discovered in towns, bought from merchants, earned as a prize, or made with the right materials. The following is a list of Ghost of Tsushima mask.
- This item is received automatically during Act 2: Region, Toyotama, Main Quest: Ghosts from the Past.
- Sakai Clan Armor has been upgraded to level II.
- This item is earned automatically during Act 2: Region, Toyotama, Main Quest: From the Darkness.
- You will receive the SACRED MOUNTAIN MESSENGER after completing all 16 Bamboo Strikes.
- TSUSHIMA WOLF: Can be obtained by finishing all 49 Fox Dens (Inari Shrines).
- Complete Mystic Tales, The Undying Flame to get the PURITY OF WAR.
- Complete the side tale “Laid to Rest (Ishikawa Tale 9 of 9)” to get the SHATTERED MASK OF TOMOE.
- Complete the side tale “The Sister Betrayed (Masako Tale 9 of 9)” to get the ADACHI HALF MASK.
- Complete the side tale “Fit for the Khan” to get the CONQUEROR’S MASK.
- GLOWERING WARRIOR: This item may be obtained as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- AVENGING LORD: This item may be obtained as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- Available as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar, Thief’s Wrap
- Giftable at the Golden Temple’s gift altar.
- Bruteal Bandit: This item may be obtained as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- This item may be purchased as a gift at the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- GUARDIAN’S SCOWL: This item may be obtained as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- The Golden Temple Gift Altar has it available as a gift.
- VENERABLE SPIRIT: This item may be obtained as a gift from the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- KIJIN’S BLOOD: This item may be purchased as a gift at the Golden Temple Gift Altar.
- SKELETAL VENGEANCE: Found at the Stonecutters’ Village’s workshop in Act III.
- Ivory of Woe: Found in front of the home at Kubara Crossing in Act III.
- Gosaku’s VISAGE: Increase the level of Gosaku’s armor to II.
- Upgrade Samurai Clan Armor to level II using the SAMURAI CLAN MASK.
- Seiryuu’s Glare is found in Act III, near the bridge at Sago Mill, in a workshop filled with ashes.