Welcome back to Officialroms.com’s next tutorial, How to Unlock FRP on Lava Z60? Final Solution. In this guide we’ll give you the tested and 100% working method of bypassing frp on Lava Z60 with MediaTek MT6737M chipset without using any Mobile Flash Box or Special Tool. By the end of it all you’ll know how to bypass frp unlock and solve Tool DL Image Fail issue using Smart Phone Flash Tool or SP Flash Tool – an article which has already proved its effectiveness!
Table of Contents
How To Bypass FRP On Lava Z60 Final Solution Here Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download Lava Z60 FRP Solution zip file (Download Link Given Below)
- After extract you will get Lava Z60 Flash Tool and FRP Bypass Files.
- Now Open SP Flash Tool (Open SP Flash Tool v5.1708 Folder and Double Click on flash_tool.exe).
- Now load Android scatter file (MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt) in the Flash File Images folder.
- Now go to Format Tab on SP Flash Tool and select Manual Format Flash.
- Now Specify the region, begin address and length of the format area
Begin Address [HEX]: 0x6a00000
Format Length [HEX]: 0x100000
- Now Click on Start and connect switched off Lava Z60 Phone to Computer Using USB cable. (Sometimes you need to press the boot key, Lava Z60 boot keys = switch of the phone and Hold the volume down key then connect the phone to PC)
- After format OK remove the phone and switch on the phone and you are done. DL Image Fail Final Solution
Lava Z60 FRP Unlock and Tool DL Image Fail Download
File Size: 223 KB
Lava Z60 After FRP Unlock Tool DL Image Fail Solution:
Are you experiencing Tool DL Image Fail after flashing or unlocking frp on the Lava Z60 Android smartphone? Here is the solution. If the phone keeps restarting with this error message, then it can’t be used; but with these simple steps, you can quickly recover your phone back to normal mode and resume normal functionality.
- Similar to the prior FRP unlock step, but instead of formatting we flash or download Firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Download Lava Z60 FRP Solution.rar from the provided link.
- To begin, launch SP Flash Tool and load the MT6737M_Android_scatter file.
- Select Download Only and then Cache Only (unticking all other boxes as shown in the image below).
- Now go to Options -> Option and download both USB Checksum and Storage Checksum.
- Finally, click on Download and connect your phone using its boot key (same as in frp process above).
- Once downloaded and confirmed as working properly, reboot your phone to ensure it no longer displays Tool DL Image Fail errors on your Lava Z60.