Firmware for the Lava Yuva Pro LIX402 Flash File Flashing a stock rom takes away the “root” sign from a device and is used to fix corrupted devices, devices that hang on the logo, and devices that have been “bricked.” Download the most recent flash file, flash tool, and driver for the Lava Yuva Pro LIX402 using the links below. Before flashing the phone, read the flashing instructions completely.
Table of Contents
About Lava Yuva Pro
The Lava Yuva Pro is a very reasonably priced Android smartphone with several desirable features such as a 5000mAh battery with Type-C charging connector, a 13MP triple back and an 8MP front camera, a 6.52-inches display with HD+ quality, a side fingerprint reader, etc.
Lava Yuva Pro LIX402 Flash File (Stock ROM)
Password: officialroms2023 & Secand password: officialroms
How to Flash Lava Yuva Pro:
- You must first download Lava Yuva Pro Flash File & SP Flash utility and then unpack it.
- Once the Flash tool.exe icon appears, double-click it to launch the programme.
- When prompted, select Scatter-Loading from the tool’s menu on the right to launch the programme on your machine.
- Assign the firmware in “Android scatter.txt” format now.
- Choose Download to start the flashing process.
- You can disconnect your phone from your network and sync it with your computer by pressing the volume down or volume up button.
- As a result, you’ll be able to successfully flash.