Lava BeU LS000BEU Flash File to unbrick and restore your device to its default factory state. If you previously rooted or modified the system partition in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace them with factory software.
Lava BeU was introduced on January 5, 2020. The phone has an 6.08-inch touchscreen display that has resolution that is 720×1560 pixels. It has 281 pixels for every centimeter (ppi) with the aspect ratio is 19.5:9. Lava BeU is powered by an 1.6GHz Octa-core processor. It has two GB RAM. The Lava BeU is running Android 10 Go edition and is powered by a battery of 4060mAh.
Table of Contents
Why Do We Have Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade to upgrade Phone
- solve a major issue with your phone
- Remove FRP Pattern and pin Lock
- Repair the boot loop issue and fix the software resolve the issue with boot loops and software Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of the board software
Download Lava BeU LS000BEU Flash File
Device Name: Lava BeU LS000BEU
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 1.5GB
Firmware Version: Be_U_SW_V06_20210304
How to Flash Lava BeU LS000BEU:
Install SPD Driver
1. Download the package and Extract Flash Tool.
2. Once you have the icon, Double click SPD Research Tool.exe.
3. It will launch the program on your PC.
4. Click on the load packed button and select the Firmware that has an extension of .pac at the end.
5. Click on the Downloading button located in the third spot.
6. Switch off your mobile phone and connect it to the PC with the volume down button.
7. It will guide you to a successful flashing.