if you own Itel A45 Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP on any Itel A45 Phone .The Itel A45 comes with a lots of strong features. The front camera is good enough to provide crisp and clear selfies. The storage is sufficient enough to keep ample amount of images, songs, videos, etc. Moreover, the decent processor and an ample amount of RAM delivers a great performance while running multiple tasks. Overall, the Itel A45 is one of the best available options around this price range to go for.
Table of Contents
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection & pattern Lock Remove:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Itel A45 frp Unlock DA File (Download Agent)
File Name:-Itel A45 Frp by DA officialroms.com.zip
File Size:- 500KB
Itel A45 frp Unlock(oreo 8.1.0) File Free Download
File Name:-MT6739 Itel A45 Frp Unlock File by officialroms.zip
File Size:- 1.56 KB
Smart Phone Flash Tool (all versions) Free Download
File Name:-Smart Phone Flash Tools by officialroms.zip
File Size:- 55MB
How to Reset FRP on any Itel A45 Phone :
- 1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
- 2. Select the scatter file and click open.
- 3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- 4. Open your scatter file.
- 5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- 6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- 7. Copy and past partition size.
- 8. Click start.
- 9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
- 10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.