On this page, we’ll show you how to flash the official stock ROM of your Itel A41 Plus Flash File with the stock ROM file Fixed Hang on Logo. The smartphone runs Android 10.0 and is powered by a Spreadtrum SC9832E UniSOC CPU. This article will assist you in unbricking or correcting any software issues with your device. Fix hang on logo, bootloop problem, dead issue, auto fastboot mode and recovery mode, and other software issues with the Itel A41 Plus Flash file.
To install the firmware flash file on the Itel A23 Pro, you must first download the SPD Flash tool programme (also known as Spreadtrum flash tool). This procedure is basic and straightforward. We’ve also included video and step-by-step instructions to help you flash the firmware file.
Download ITel A41 Plus Flash File (official Firmware)
Tool & Flash File Password: [email protected]! & Secand Password: officialroms
Working Model: L5006c
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
OFFICIALROMS TEAM: +918439367673 ,(Taufik 7782899898 ) Whatapp Only
TESTED 100% 2022
Note: Flashing At Your Own Risk I am Not Responsable For any Damage
Most Important Driver: Click Here
|Name||Download Link||Paid or Free|
|Research SPD Tool||Visit Here||Password: officialroms|
If Tool Not Working Use Transsion Software Download Tool (all versions) MTK| Qualcomm | SPD
Flashing the iTel A41 Plus:
- SPD Driver should be installed.
- Get the package and extract the Flash tool.
- Double-click ITEL JIO FLASH TOOL.exe from the icon that appears.
- It will start the tool on your computer.
- Select the Firmware with the extension.pac at the conclusion of the Load Packed button.
- Go to the third position and click the Downloading option.
- Turn off your phone and link it to your computer by pressing the Volume Down key.
- You will be able to flash successfully as a result of it.