Use Realme Flashtool (SPD Flash Tool) to flash, upgrade, downgrade, Software Update, reinstall stock ROM, and unlock your phone by downloading the Realme C31 RMX3501 Flash File from here. The supplied file is in PAC format. All of the contents, including the flash file, USB driver, and flash tool, are included in a zip file, along with detailed instructions on how to flash.
Table of Contents
About Realme C31
Spreadtrum Unisoc Tiger T610 12nm Latest Chipset powers the Realme C31. It has a total of 4GB of RAM. The Realme C31 has a non-removable 5000mAh battery and supports rapid charging at 18W. The Realme C31 runs Realme UI 2.0 and is based on Android 11. It has 128GB of internal storage and a dedicated SD Card slot for expanding the device’s capacity.
When you run the flash utility on your computer, you will be prompted to log in since the program requires login credentials before it can be flashed. If you don’t have one, please email me or send me a message on Facebook. This is a paid service.
Download Realme C31 RMX3501 Flash File
Name: RMX3501PU_11.A.14_0140_202202162012 WIth Tool
Size: 4.39 GB
If You want any Help Content On Whatsapp: +918439367673
How to Flash Realme C31 RMX3501:
- Download and install the Spreadtrum Driver on your PC.
- You may skip this step if you already have Spreadtrum drivers installed on your computer.
- Download the Realme C31 RMX3501 Flash File and extract it.
- After downloading, extracting, and accessing the Research Download Tool Folder, run Research Download.exe.
- Once the Research Download Tool is run, choose Realme C31 RMX3501.PAC from the FRP delete file folder.
- By clicking the Start button on your phone, you may connect it (once the Research Download Tool detects your phone, flashing will start automatically).
- Disconnect and restart your device after the flash is complete.
- Everything is now finished.
Warning: Using the Research Download tool to remove or bypass FRP protection may cause the device’s data to be erased. As a consequence, we cannot be held responsible for any device data loss.