Infinix Note 11s Flash File (official Firmware). This is Infinix’s original firmware file. It is located in the scatter file. The file contains instructions on how to flash the driver and install it from SP FlashTool. This is the complete procedure for Flashing Infinix Mobile using a Scatter File. Flash Manual.
Table of Contents
About Infinix Note 11s
Infinix Note 11S has a substantial 6.95-inch FHD+ IP LCD screen with a high refresh speed of 120Hz and a high touch sampling rate of 180Hz. The MediaTek Helio G96 SoC is paired with 8GB RAM, and the smartphone comes with 128GB storage. The Note 11S runs Android 11 with the proprietary XOS 10 skin.
Infinix Note 11s Flash File (official Firmware)
Working Model: Infinix Note 11s
Subscribe You Channel More Update: Click Here
Driver: Click Here
Firmware Version: X6812-H6912ABCGHIJ , X657B-H6117K-RGo
How to Flash Infinix 11s:
- Download Infinix Flash File, and install Mediatek USB Driver.
- Extract all files from the zip file.
- FlashTool folder open and run flashtool.exe
- After opening the tool, click choose in the Download Agent tab.
- Select the MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin from the FlashTool folder.
- Next, click on the scatter-loading tab and choose the scatter file from your flash folder.
- Next, click on the Download button
- Switch off your phone and connect it to Flashtool.
- Depending on the boot mood, press the button to connect the data cable to the phone.
- After flashing is completed, the green tick option will be available.
Please Note: Do not remove the data cable during flashing. Otherwise, the phone may go into dead mode.
Flashing from this file will fix any problems that may arise with your phones, such as a dead logo, locked screen, or a locked lock. If you have FRP, flashing will unlock the device.
This file can be used to unlock a phone with an FRP lock. These steps will unlock FRP.