Download Infinix Hot 11 X662 Flash File (official Firmware). The firmware file provided by Infinix, was the first file and is contained in the scatter file. It documents how you can flash the device and how to install the driver using SP Flash Tool. Here’s how to flash Infinix Mobile using a scatter file. The file is provided below in detail—the steps to Flash Manual.
Table of Contents
About Infinix Hot 11 X662
The phone sports an 6.60-inch touchscreen display with resolution of 1,080×2,408 pixel with an aspect ratio 20:9. The Infinix Hot 11 runs on a octa-core 2 MHz MediaTek Helio G70 CPU. It has the capacity of 4 GB in RAM. Infinix Hot 11 Infinix Hot 11 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5200mAh of battery.
- To downgrade a device
- To upgrade a device
- Repair boot loops and software issues to the device
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
Infinix Hot 11 X662 Flash File (official Firmware)
Device Name: X662
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3.23 GB
SoC: Helio G70
Youtube Channel: Click Here
Firmware Version: X689-H696GHAa-R-GL-211012V497
What is the best way to Flash Infinix Hot 11 X662:
Download MTK Driver.
1. Download the program and extract the SP Flash Tool.
2. Out of the icon that appears, Double click on Flash_tool.exe
3. It will start the program on your computer 3 Click on Scatter-Loading on the right part of the program.
4. Now, assign the firmware, which will be in the form “Android_scatter.txt”.
5. Click Download to begin flashing.
6. Turn off your Mobile and connect it to the PC by pressing Volume down or the Volume up key.
7. It’ll guide you to successful Flashing.