How to Adjust Controls in GoldenEye 007: GoldenEye 007 is a first-person shooter video game for the Nintendo 64 developed by Rare and released by Nintendo in 1997. Based on James Bond’s film of the same name, it was one of the first console first-person shooters with split-screen multiplayer mode. The story follows James Bond as he attempts to prevent criminal organizations from using satellite weapons to cause global destruction.
GoldenEye 007 boasts both a single-player campaign featuring levels based on locations from the movie, and multiplayer mode where up to four players can compete against each other in various deathmatch and objective-based game modes. Critically acclaimed, this first-person shooter has become an iconic icon within its genre – one of the most important console first-person shooters ever released.
How to fix the controls in GoldenEye 007 on the Nintendo Switch
GoldenEye 007 is a classic game that was originally released on the Nintendo 64. The game was later re-released on the Nintendo Switch, but some players have reported issues with the controls. To fix these issues, players can try the following:
- Adjust the sensitivity of your control sticks in game settings to create a more comfortable and responsive gaming experience.
- Switch to a controller with a more traditional layout, such as the Pro Controller, which may be more comfortable for gamers accustomed to playing on Nintendo 64’s original controller.
- Calibrate the controller by going to System settings on the switch, selecting Controllers and Sensors, then selecting Calibrate Control Sticks.
- Play the game using a third party controller such as a Joy-Con grip or GameCube controller.
- Discover different control schemes; this game offers players multiple options so they can find one that best suits their play style.
Keep your Switch updated as some of these solutions may rely on its firmware. Also, bad game emulation can cause issues that are difficult to fix.
- Is destiny 2 back online? Server uptime for all major areas
- Gun Game Fortnite Code 2024: Get Complete List
- Is Dying Light Cross Platform In 2024?
- Xbox Series X: A full Review of the Gaming Console
- Release Date of Portal RTX