Origin stuck on resuming :Have you ever encountered Origin Stuck on Resuming Download problem in your Windows? If so, you’re in the right spot. Origin is an online distribution platform created by Electronic Arts (EA), a video online game store. Origin client was developed to work with Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, etc. It’s no surprise that most PC gamers are constantly confronted with gaming-related video game issues or client-related issues, such as starting or updating connection to servers matchmaking and many more.
Origin clients. In the present, if we talk about the specific Origin stuck in a resumption of download issue, many users have reported this issue, and it’s not a new problem. However, this is an issue that is common to Origin users. Therefore, we doubt that EA can resolve this issue. However, there are some fixes that you could test out at least once.
Regarding Origin games, whether client-based or store-based, There are many video games available through the Origin Store, including Apex Legends, Star Wars, FIFA, Need for Speed, Plants vs. Zombies, Anthem, etc. The problem can occur with any downloaded game during the process of downloading or installing. Therefore, with no further delay, we’ll go through how to fix it below.
Table of Contents
How to Fix If Origin Stuck on Resuming Download
- In the first place, you must ensure that you are operating your Origin Client as an administrator.
- Check that the installed drive partition is made in NTFS format and not FAT32 format because FAT32 format partitions have an upper limit on storage writing of 4GB. Beyond this, it isn’t permitted simultaneously.
- Verify that there is no issue with your internet connection. Also, you can test the internet connection and wi-fi connection.
- Make sure you go into the Task Manager and close all background processes that consume a lot of CPU/memory. Applications from the list, including the Steam client. After this, reboot your computer and check Origin download. Origin download.
- Make sure you verify or repair the game’s files since, at times, game files could disappear or become corrupted due to a variety of unfortunate causes.
- You could also do an unclean boot of your computer. Open Start, type the command MSConfig, and the System Configuration window will appear > Services > Select the box marked “Hide All Microsoft Services’ > Click on ‘Disable All’ Select Startup > Open Task Manager Right-click every program and select Disable, then Close Task Manager. Select System Configuration and click OK to save the changes.
This is it, folks. We hope that you found this helpful post. For more queries, you can comment below.
With the recent update to Apex Legends, I’ve not been able to play it because it’s stuck on restarting. I’ve tried changing the folder’s name, but my computer informs me that I am unable to change it because the folder is currently in use. I’m seeking help. !!!! The manager tried to help me by saying to restart my computer by right-clicking on the game’s icon to repair it. However, I had to restart my computer. Origins were opened; however, when I click on Apex legends, it shows me details of the game, deletes from my favorites, and shows accomplishments and a game prop. And hide. The only action that can be performed, other than canceling updates. Is not available. Do I have something wrong?? – by BlueHound
How to Fix Stuck on Resuming After the Game’s Update
Despite the thrilling gameplay and innovative mechanics, Apex Legends, just like other games, comes with a fair number of technical problems. We will today be talking about and offering solutions for Apex Legends’ issues with returning to. So before we divert much, let’s get right into it.
- Start by going to the upper left corner and then pressing Go Offline.
- After this, after which the button X will now appear in the download.
- Click the “X” button and end this download.
- Reverse to the upper left corner, and then go back to the website.
- All this should cause the game to begin downloading and preparing and then start up once more.
These steps will do the trick for you. But there’s another common mistake can be found following the steps above. There is a chance that your game will get stuck at 8.46GB when downloading. If this occurs to you, try the following steps:
- You can stop the downloading by pressing the option to cancel. Option.
- Then, go to My Game Library in Origin.
- Then, right-click the game, and then click to repair.
- It is recommended to check the game’s file and permit your download to begin again.
Apex Legends is an awesome rapid-paced Battle Royale-style game, but it’s impossible to enjoy its unique features if players cannot download or update the game. If you find that none of the methods listed above have helped you solve the problem, we suggest that you attempt reaching out directly to Support from the EA support team via their Answers headquarters. After trying each of these procedures, the game will be able to launch or update and, in the end, function in the usual way.