Google Account Manager 6.0.1 APK is a simple Android application made by Google that saves and manages Google Account credentials for devices running Android 9.0 API23 or later. However, many people nowadays use it to bypass FRP on FRP-protected phones by switching Google Accounts.In the following sections, I will show you how to unlock FRP from Android phones using Google Account Manager 6.0.1 and 6.0.1 Apk.
Google Account Manager GAM 6.0.1 APK is available for free on phones running Android 6.0 Pie or higher.If you need to download all versions of Google Account Manager APK, see below.
When you initially set up a Google Account on your Android phone, FRP is turned on automatically. To overcome the Google account verification lock on your Samsung phone, you must log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up previously on the device after you reset your phone without deleting the Google Account.
If you have a phone with a FRP lock warning, I can tell you that you won’t be able to use it until you validate your GMAIL ID password. To overcome the problem and disable the FRP, you must use any FRP tool or FRP APK with Google Account Manager APK on your current Android security patch phone.
Table of Contents
Download Google Account Manager 9.0 APK Free Direct (GAM)
|Target:||Android 6.0.1 and above|
How to Bypass FRP Using Google Account Manager 6.0.1 APK GAM
- First connect your FRP phone to a WiFi network, then open the Chrome browser and go to the URL.
- Google Account Manager 6.0.1 is available for download (GAM.apk).
- Install the GAM APK for Google Account Manager.
- Go to Downloads and tap on Next > Install > GAM.apk to install it. Done
- Return to your browser and go to https://adstakes.com/frp
- APK for bypassing FRP
- FRP Bypass.apk should be downloaded and installed.
- To unlock Google Bypass, open FRP Bypass.apk and utilize Google Account Manager and FRP Bypass APK.
- From the upper right corner, tap the “three dots.”
- Choose a browser. LOG IN
- Sign in with any Google account and password.
- Reboot your Android device.
- Set up all of the preliminary stages.
- An Account Added appears, indicating that the FRP or Google Account has been successfully circumvented.
- That is all there is to it.
FRP unlocking has grown more difficult with each new Android phone and version, so you’ll need to use Chrome to get the FRP Bypass APK and Google Account Manager for your FRP-locked phone.
Here are all of the FRP bypassing methods: Unlock all FRP-protected Android devices.