Comio X1 Note Pattern Unlock & Frp Without Flashing Guide, If your Comio X1 smartphone is experiencing FRP issues, look no further. Here we provide a step-by-step guide on how to uninstall or reset FRP for Comio X1 Device DL Failed Installed. The Comio X1 smartphone runs on Android 8.1 OS powered by Mediatek MT6739 Processor and features Dual SIM support with Bluetooth, Hotspot Connectivity, WIFI GPS capabilities.
Table of Contents
About Comio X1 Note
Comio’s x1 note was released in May 2018, running on Android 8 OS and available in Royal Blue and Sunrise Gold color options. As its primary security measure, the phone features an embedded fingerprint sensor as well as 3 G, 4 G, GPS, and Wifi Bluetooth networking options for added convenience. Plus it comes with 32 GB of internal storage for files.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is an Android security feature introduced with Lollipop 5.1 and higher that requires setting up a GoogleTM Account on your computer to be activated. When enabled after a factory data reset, FRP prevents use of the computer before signing in using your Google username and password.
Problem: Forgetting your password, pattern lock or screen lock can be a hassle – but with this simple method you’ll be able to quickly unlock your mobile device.
Comio X1 Note Pattern Unlock & Frp Without Flashing
|Comio X1 Note Pattern Unlock & Frp
|Sp Flash Tool v5.1736
|MTK Driver (All in Package)
- Samsung J7 FRP Unlock-SM-J700F ENG Boot File bypass Frp Unlock
- Vivo Y11 Pattern & Password Unlock Without Any Box 2024
- AFT Tool V5.1.31 free Free Download Without Key Working 100% 2024
No Risk: Remove Pattern Lock and FRP Using SP Tool
- First Download Sp Flash Tool & Pattern Unlock File & Extract it.
- Now Run Sp Tool And Select Da File, MT6737T_Android_scatter & Auth File Selected.
- Now Select Download Option & Click Download Button
- Than Connect You Mobile Without Press Any Key You Mobile is Connected & Flash Cache File,Userdata File.
- Done After Start Your Mobile You can Also Show Frp Lock.
- Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- Copy and past partition size.
- Click start.
- Connect Your Switch Phone and wait.
- Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.