Comio X1 FRP Unlock: If you own a Comio X1 smartphone and are experiencing FRP issues, you’ve come to the right place. Here is a step-by-step guide to removing or resetting FRP on the Comio X1 Tool DL image that has failed to repair. The Comio X1 smartphone runs on Android 8.1 OS, which is powered by a Mediatek MT6739 processor. It is a dual-SIM smartphone with WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, and hotspot capabilities.
Comio X1 Frp UnlockUsing Sp Tool (DA File)
Table of Contents
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. When you create a GoogleTM Account on your device, FRP is activated automatically. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Comio X1 Frp Unlock Using Sp Tool DA File (Requirements)
Size: 290 KB
Size: 93 MB
Install Password: officialroms
How to Remove FRP Comio X1 Using DA File
- Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
- Select the scatter file and click open.
- Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
- Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
- Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
- Copy and past address as you see in the image.
- Copy and past partition size.
- Click start.
- Connect Your Switch Phone and wait.
- Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.