Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus – Remove Google Account Android Pie Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus – Remove Google Account Android Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Specifications
Samsung Note 10 Plus released in August 2019. Samsung Note 10 Plus comes with 12 GB RAM and 256/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Note 10 Plus has a 6.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung Note 10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.4 GHz & 4×1.9 GHz Exynos 9825 or Octa-core 1×2.8 GHz & 3×2.4 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Note 10 Plus comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel + TOF 3D VGA camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus Apk Free Download
File Name: Google Account Manager by officialroms.apk
File Size: 7.9 M
File Name: quickshortcut by officialroms.com.apk
File Size: 2.1 MB
File Name: Frpbypass by officialroms.apk
File Size: 1.5 MB
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & In the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, Enter the PIN code then tap OK + Quickly press several times on Notification setting. Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube. Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy. Then click on YouTube Terms of Service. A Google chrome page appears on the screen.Go to this link and Download .
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo or Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Note 10 Plus – Remove Google Account Android Pie.