Samsung B312E Flash File :In this post, I’ve included the most recent version of the Samsung B312E features phone’s stock flash file. If you’re having trouble removing the passcode on this phone, you’ll need to flash it with tested firmware. I’ve shared a functioning flash file for this model with you today. Only one click is required to flash and remove the passcode, pin lock, and death boot.
Samsung Mobile with 2″ Display, Torch, FM Radio, VGA Camera, Micro SD Card Slot, Display 2″, dual SIM, 1000mah Battery and GPRS.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung B312E Flash File official Indian Firmware
Name: Samsung B312E Full package.zip
Size: 39 MB
Tool Driver & Firmware Single File
Any Issue Join Telegram Group: Click Here
What Is The Best Way To Use It?
- Download everything you’ll need from the link above.
- Download and install the WinRAR software on your computer. Extract files from WinRAR or Zip to the desktop or a path of your choice.
- Choose the FlashTool E2.exe file from the New FlashTool E2 folder and run it.
- The Choose the B312EOXENH1 BSY.fls file from the Add File menu.
- Choose the B312EOXENH1 CDS.fls file from the Add File menu.
- Click the Add File button once more, and then select the B312EOXENH1 CSC.dffs file.
- Select the Next option.
- Again, To begin, press the Start USB1 button.
- Insert the USB cable while pressing and holding the center key.
- See Start Flashing After Installing the Driver for more information.
- Wait until the phone is fully charged.