Ark Wyvern Milk: In Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, and Lost Island, Wyvern Milk is used to feed baby Wyverns. It can be taken from the inventory of a wild female Wyvern that is asleep or a male or female Alpha Fire Wyvern that has died.
Table of Contents
How to Get Wyvern Milk In Ark: Survival Evolved?
- When a female Wyvern is knocked out, it will have 5 Wyvern Milk in its inventory. Wyvern torpor wears off quickly, so you should loot it as soon as possible. If the Wyvern wakes up with the Milk still inside, you won’t be able to get it back until the next time it falls asleep.
- It is possible to knock out the same female Wyvern more than once and get milk from it if there is a 1 hour “refresh” period. However, you can’t keep that wyvern in a trap because any conscious wyverns “teleport” to the trench as soon as they leave the range of your camera.
- You can also find 50 Wyvern Milk in the inventory of any Alpha Wyvern, regardless of sex. However, since the Wyvern is dead, the milk will go bad like any other item in the inventory.
Ark Wyvern Milk: Usage
Used to raise Wyvern babies and put your mark on them. It’s important to know that Wyverns only eat Wyvern milk until they reach adulthood. Wyvern babies, kids, and teens won’t eat raw or cooked meat.
Players can also feed it to get the buff “Insulating Warmth,” which gives them 787 hypothermia protection and makes them immune to diseases. It also protects against damage over time caused by the Enflamed debuff caused by Wyvern’s fire breath attacks and the Bleed effect caused by Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, and Carnotaurus. It doesn’t stop the Enflamed debuff that lava gives, and it doesn’t change the damage that the breath attack does. The effect lasts for 180 seconds after you use it.
- Wyverns that have been tamed don’t have any milk in their inventory.
- When you spawn in and forcetame a female Wyvern, she will have milk in her inventory.
- This is true even on Official servers, like when a GM or Dev spawns one in. After that, this milk doesn’t get any better.
- A baby Wyvern gets 1200 food from Wyvern milk.
- Cannot be kept in a refrigerator.
- It won’t keep you from getting burned by the Ember Crystal Wyvern or the Magmasaur.
If you read the information above, it will help you understand the “Ark Wyvern Milk” much better. Please share your thoughts and questions with us in the box provided. Don’t be shy about asking for assistance if you feel you need it.