Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F Flash File (official Firmware) is now available and can be downloaded from the link below. You may fix all software issues on your Vivo Y52 PD2069F with this firmware, including hung logo, frp lock, fastboot mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, and more.
Table of Contents
About Vivo Y75 5G
The Vivo Y75 5G smartphone was released on January 27, 2022. The phone has a 6.58-inch touchscreen display with a 1080×2408-pixel resolution. An octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor powers the Vivo Y75 5G. It has a total of 8GB of RAM. The Vivo Y75 5G is powered by a 5000mAh battery and runs Android 12. The Vivo Y75 5G supports Vivo’s own rapid charging technology.
Download Vivo Y52 5G PD2069F Flash File (official Firmware)
Size: 6.5 GB
Join Forum: Click Here
How to Flash Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F:
- Download and extract the Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F firmware file on your computer.
- After you have removed the firmware package, you’ll be able download all the Firmware file, Flash Tool, Driver and the How-to Flash Instructions.
- Install the MediaTek Driver on your computer.
- After it is installed successfully, you can install the USB Driver, Open SP Flash Tool on your Computer.
- After you have the SP Flash Tool is launched After that,
- connect to connect your Vivo gadget to your Computer by using USB Cable. USB Cable.
- Click the Upgrade or Download button within the SP Flash Tool to begin the process of Flashing.
- When the flashing is complete and you be able to see the Green Tick at the End.
- Remove from your Vivo Y75 5G PD2166F device from your Computer then Restart it.