Vivo Y69 (V1714): Remove Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP or Google account verification using the Miracle Tool Box. If you are using a Vivo Y69 (V1714) android smartphone and the device is stuck in Google account verification [FRP] after a factory reset, then this post may help you to bypass Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP with a single click. Also, we will show you how to use the Miracle Tool to make a scatter file for the Vivo Y69 (V1714). Once you have the Vivo Y69 (V1714) scatter loading file, you can flash it via the SP flash tool or using any other scatter file flashing tool.
So in this tutorial, we will talk about “How to format Nokia 3A using Miracle Box, How to remove Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP lock using Miracle Box, and How to create a scatter loading file using Miracle Tool 2.58 Loader.”
To make it easier to understand, we are describing the whole process in two different sections. The Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP removal and format process is the same, but the Vivo Y69 scatter file creation process is different.
The procedure is the same for all Android devices with MediaTek or MTK chipsets, such as oppo, vivo, Tecno, Infinix, Micromax, Motorola, Lenovo, and others. The Vivo Y69 (V1714) Indian variant was used for testing, but the entire process can be followed on Nokia 5, Nokia 6, and Nokia 7, as well as any MTK Android device.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y69 (V1714)FRP Remove With Miracle Box (Without Box)
- Premium version of Miracle tool box 2.58 [Thunder Edition]
- Working Micro USB cable to plug device with pc.
- Miracle 2.58 box.
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between process.
Download Version: V2.2.54
File type: compressed/Zip File
File Size: 442MB
Virus status: scanned by Avast Security.
Compatibility: For Windows computers
Link: Visit Here
Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP Lock Using Miracle tool Video In Hindi
Instructions To Remove Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP Lock Using Miracle tool
- First off all launch Miracle Thunder Tool 2.81 on pc.
- Now configure Miracle tool 2.81 as shown below.
Click on the “MTK” tab >> “Service” tab >> mark the “Format” option >> choose “4th boot [Auto Connect]” >> Choose “Nokia 3 Select” as the device name. Untick “Safe Mode” and select “Auto” and “Advanced [FRP].” and
Make sure you are going to configure the tool as it is shown in the below screenshot.
- Finally click on “STAR” button to continue the process.
- Now a new pop message will appear in front of you to take backup of flash device before formatting. Just click on “No” to continue for next step.
NOTE: There is no need for a backup because the device is already factory-locked and useless.
- Come to the device and power off it properly. Once the device OFF, connect it with pc via USB cable without pressing any key.
There is no need to press any hardware key as a boot key. Simply turn it off and plug it into your computer. Miracle tool will detect the device automatically in it’s 4th preloader boot]
- Now tool will start the process and will show a new window again in front of you. Tick mark on “FRP” and “USERDATA” option as shown in screenshot and then hit “OK” button. By using these options, device will factory reset as well as frp removed after flashing. [Don’t worry it will not flash firmware]
- Now device will reboot automatically. This time it will not ask you to enter your existing Google account ID & password to unlock Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP lock. ALL Done!!!
Wait for the device to restart normally before resetting it as a new device. [Hard Reset] The device has been unlocked and formatted.
As you can see, the Vivo Y69 (V1714) FRP unlock was done via Miracle Tool without firmware flashing. Now you can add a new Google account to your device without any issues. This process is very helpful if you forget your pattern lock, PIN lock, or Google account ID and password. Simply follow the above process, and it will unlock the Vivo Y69 (V1714) Android mobile within a few minutes without flashing the Vivo Y69 stock ROM.