Vivo Y21s V2149 Unlock File, Pattern, and FRP An Unlock is a file that may be used to remove all screen locks from your device. The file has been tested for Vivo Y21A V2149 unlock pattern, pin, and FRP.
The Vivo Y21s smartphone was released on September 7, 2021. A 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels is included with the phone. An octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 CPU powers the Vivo Y21s. It has a total of 4GB of RAM. The Vivo Y21s is powered by a 5000 mAh battery and runs Android 11. The Vivo Y21s has exclusive quick charging capabilities.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y21S V2149 FRP File & Unlock File Using SP Tool
How to Unlock Vivo Y21A V2149 Pattern Remove FRP Unlock:
- Download the MediaTek driver and install it on your PC.
- If your PC already has MediaTek drivers, you may skip this step.
- Download the Vivo Y21s Unlock File Pattern and FRP File and extract them.
- Run Flash Tool.exe after downloading, extracting, and opening the SP flash tool folder.
- Select Scatter loading file from FRP to delete the file folder after the SP flash program has been launched.
- Select “Manual” format flash from the Format Menu.
- From the Pattern and FRP address txt files, enter the Beginning Address and Format Length.
- Connect your phone by pressing the Start button (once the SP flash tool detects your phone, flashing will start automatically).
- After the flash is finished, unplug your device and restart it.
- All done.
Warning: Using the SP flash tool to remove or circumvent FRP protection may wipe or delete the device’s data. As a result, we cannot be held liable for any data loss on the device.