If you want to bypass pattern lock and FRP lock on a Vivo Y81 phone, it may be possible to repair it yourself with any charger up until 90%. Furthermore, an MRT dongle is necessary as well. Your data is essential so taking a backup of it is recommended – whether that be contact details, important messages, emails, or anything else important that feels like a backup in a device.
Backups on another device are strongly encouraged as once a device is formatted, all its data is gone forever and cannot be recovered. When backing up other devices, try using an external hard drive, SD card or other suitable option – but remember – do this at your own risk as we take no responsibility if the device gets damaged.
Vivo Y81 With this method, you can quickly and easily resolve any Android software issues, whether you are a novice or expert tech. If the error “USB not recognized” occurs, it means your USB isn’t functioning correctly; if the battery isn’t charged, your USB port won’t function correctly and this method won’t help either.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y81 Pattern Unlock FRP Lock Remove (Free Tool)
Vivo Y81 USB Driver Free Download
File Size: 10 MB
Vivo Y81 adb Format Tool Free Download
File Size:- 2.5 MB
Vivo Y81 Factory Reset And FRP Bypass Tool – Vivo ADB Format Tool
- Download and install Vivo USB drivers on Install “VCOM drivers” or “MTK Drivers”. Drivers installation is must to create bridge connection in between pc and mobile.
- Power Of the device first.
- Press and hold volume up button + Power button at the same time.
- Now you will see two different options like “Recovery” & “Reboot” , Just use volume key for navigation and select “Recovery” option using power key to boot Vivo into recovery mode.
- In next step, click on “Advance” option >> “reboot With adb” option.
- Connect the device with pc via Usb cable after device power ON again.
- Please Note: If the device is properly connected with pc into adb mode, it will show COMPort under the “Device Manager” section.
- Extract and open the downloaded “Vivoadbformattool” on windows pc.
- Once the tool opened, enter the same port number which is displayed under the device manager section as shown in below screenshot.
- Finally hit on “BTN2” button to remove vivo pattern lock.
- Vivo tool will show “Finish” massage on the tool that means, pattern unlock process is done.
Please Note: At this time Vivo mobile will reboot and format the data automatically. No need to do anything. Just wait to complete the whole process.
Setup the device again. In between the process, you will see the “China logo” on the device, just click and hold this china logo and then click on ok from next pop up message.
Continue the device setup process without frp lock and pattern lock.
Readme also: Vivo V11 Pattern Unlock FRP Lock Remove (Free Tool)