Vivo Y20A (PD2060F EX) Firmware Flash File Stock ROM can be downloaded from this link. You may use this Vivo Y20A (PD2060F EX) firmware to address issues like stuck at the Vivo logo and bootloop, as well as repair dead phones.
Fix IMEI problems, as well as any other form of software issue, such as battery draining quickly, uninstalling Google account frp, downgrading or upgrading, rooting, and flashing stock rom. There is also a Vivo mobile phone flash file (Stock ROM), flash tool, and Vivo USB driver file available.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y20A PD2060F Flash File (Stock ROM)
Premium File Now FREE
Join officialroms Forum : Visit Here
|PD2060F_EX_A_1.73.6_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.9.6.2.r1-02100-89xx-sdm439_split (1).tar.gz||Google Drive|
Requirements for the system:
- A computer with Windows 7 or above.
- Install the most recent drivers.
- To avoid interruptions when flashing, ensure sure your battery is charged to at least 60%.
- Drivers for ADB and Fastboot should be installed.
Vivo Y12A Flashing Instructions:
- Download the Vivo Y12A Flash File and install the Vivo USB Drivers on your computer.
- Extract the file from the zip archive.
- After extracting the downloaded file, launch the Qfil application.
- From the folder, run Qfil.exe.
- After the tool has been opened, pick Flat Build from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the program file from the supplied Flash file location by clicking Browse in the program directory.
- Select the rawprogram unsparse.xml file, then the Patch0 file, then click Upload XML.
- It will now be necessary to connect the phone to a computer. Before connecting, the phone’s battery must be charged to at least 30%.
- To connect the phone, push and hold the phone’s boot volume up and down at the same time, then plug in the data cable.