Vivo X50 Pro Plus PD2011 Flash File :Firmware for Official Stocks The flash file for the Vivo X50Pro Plus is now available and downloaded from the link below. With this firmware, you can fix all software issues on your VivoX50 Pro Plus, including hung logo, FRP lock, fastboot mode, display blank or white after flash, slow recovery, dead after a moment, and more.
The Vivo X50 Pro Plus is powered by a QCOM SD865 processor and runs Android 10. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with Nano SIM card compatibility and connection options. Hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth 3G, 4G, and 5G are all included. The phone has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, expanding with an SD card.
Vivo X50 Pro Plus PD2011 Firmware Flash File
Device Name: Vivo X50 Pro Plus
Type: Full ROM+ OTA’s
ROM Size: up to 3-7GB
SoC: QCOM SD865
Os: Android 11
Firmware Version: PD2011_A_1.13.6_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.8.12.r1-02100_sm8250_split
How to Flash Vivo X50 Pro Plus PD2011 :
- Download Vivo X50 Pro Plus PD2011 Flash file from above links
- Download QPST (Qualcomm Product Support Tool).
- Then Install Qualcomm driver.
- Run your QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager).
- Now, Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Now, Click Load Patch and browse for patch0.xml in Stock ROM file folder.
- Select the firmware by clicking in Browser Search Path.
- Select Download and then wait for the flashing to be finish.