Download the IQOO 9 SE PD2154F Flash File (Official Firmware) from here. The Vivo Mobile firmware download is the official original file, and it comes with a scatter file that explains how to flash and install drivers using QPST Tool. Here’s how to flash a Vivo phone using a ELF file, which is detailed below. manual on how to flash.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your IQOO 9 SE
- Flash Stock ROM to cure the boot loop issue
- Upgrade And Downgrade IQOO 9 SE
- Unroot and solve issues on your phone
- To repair the lag or Stutter on your IQOO 9 SE
- By flashing Stock ROM, you may address software issues
- Revert back to Stock to gain your warranty.
Vivo IQOO 9 SE PD2154F Flash File (official Firmware)
|QPST Tool||Click Here|
|AF Tool||Click Here|
|Qualcomm USB Driver||Click Here|
How do I Flash Vivo IQOO 9 SE PD2154F:
- Download Vivo IQOO 9 SE PD2154F Flash file
- Download QPST tool.
- Install Driver Qualcomm.
- Run QPST tool.
- Add new port (Check device manager)
- Click Load XML and browse for rawprogram_unsparse.xml in Stock ROM file.
- Click Load Patch, then search for patch0.xml in the Stock ROM File folder.
- Select the firmware using the the browser of search Path.
- Click Download and then wait for the flashing process to completed.
Note: During flashing, do not remove the data cable from the phone, otherwise the phone can go into dead mode.
There are a few additional perks to flashing the factory rom on your IQOO 9 SE PD2154F. In some cases, we brick our smartphone by rooting it, testing it, or performing other experiments on it, and as a result of all of this, our device becomes hard bricked.
If your IQOO 9 SE PD2154F is hard-bricked and merely displays Qualcomm HS-Qdloader 9008 PORT Port, you’ll need to use the AF tool to flash the device in EDL mode. Your device’s stock rom will solve any bricked or hard bricked problems.