Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 Flash File (official Firmware) is now available and can be downloaded from the link below. You may fix all software issues on your Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 with this firmware, including hung logo, frp lock, fastboot mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash, and more.
Table of Contents
About Vivo iQOO 8
The Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 is powered by a QCOM SD888 processor and runs on Android 11. It’s a dual-SIM smartphone with Nano SIM card compatibility and connection options. Hotspot, GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth 3G, 4G, and 5G are all included. The gadget has 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage, which can be expanded with an SD card.
Download Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136 Flash File
Name: Vivo iQOO 8 PD2136
Size: 4.5 GB
Soc: QCOM SD888
Os: Android 11
Firmware Version: PD2136_A_1.9.0_vivo_qcom
|PD2136_A_1.9.0 Full OTA||Download Now|
|PD2136_A_1.9.0 QPST||Upcoming Soon|
How to Use QFIL Tool:
- Download ROM & Unzip Stock. Check that file extension is either in the format of.mbn or content.xml.
- If so, download Qfil’s Tool & Install.
- Then click Programmer Path to select Flat Build and select Program file with the.mbn extension.
- Click on the file Load XML & choose Raw Program. After Raw Program selection, you must select Patch File.
- Connect Phone Holding Boot key The section “No Port Available” at the top of the tool display will show Qualcomm USB port.
- Click on Download to start Flashing.
QFIL & QPST Flash Tool:
QPST Flash Tool identifies”Qualcomm Product Support Programs,” a flash software that may be employed on Qualcomm Devices to flash Stock Firmwares.