Ubisoft 2 step verification: As an extra safety measure for their online accounts, Ubisoft has a two-step verification process. In this process, users need both their password and a code sent to their phone or email in order to log in. Even if someone knows your password, they won’t be able to get into your account without your permission. Visit the account management page on the Ubisoft website and follow the instructions there to turn on two-step verification for your account.
Table of Contents
How to setup ubisoft 2 step verification?
To set up two-step verification for your Ubisoft account, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Ubisoft account on the Ubisoft website.
- Go to the account management page by clicking on your username in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the account management page, look for the “Security” tab and click on it.
- Under the “Two-Step Verification” section, click on the “Enable” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the two-step verification process. This may include entering your phone number or email address to receive verification codes.
- Once you have set up two-step verification, you will be prompted to enter a verification code whenever you log in to your Ubisoft account.
It’s important to keep in mind that the specific steps may differ slightly depending on the platform you’re playing on and that Ubisoft may have made a few changes to the defaults since I last played.
FAQ About ubisoft 2 step verification
Two-step verification is an added security measure that requires a user to enter a code sent to their mobile device or email in addition to their password in order to log in. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to your account, even if someone else has obtained your password.
You can set up two-step verification for your Ubisoft account by logging in to the Ubisoft website, going to the account management page, and following the instructions provided under the “Security” tab.
Verification codes can be sent to your mobile phone via SMS or to your email address. You will need to provide your mobile number or email address when setting up two-step verification.
Ubisoft provides an option to print backup codes during the setup process, or you can contact Ubisoft Support for assistance.
Yes, you can disable two-step verification from the account management page under the “Security” tab.
No, it’s optional but highly recommended to have it enabled for additional security.
The information so far should have clarified “Ubisoft 2 step verification” Try reading this and determining if you want to know more. If you have a question or concern about something on this page, you can post it in the comments section.