If your Samsung device is not listed in the above mentioned features, select Remove Screen Lock to unlock the Samsung Galaxy software without causing data loss. Run odin and select Remove the Screen Lock without losing the data to unlock the Samsung SM-A510F Pattern Unlock without Data Loss. You can switch your device into download mode by clicking Start.
About Samsung SM-A510F
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) takes the style one step higher with curved Gorilla Glass front and back and its all metal housing. It is also well built and easy to grip. The Full HD display delivers a sharp and vivid image, making it ideal for watching movies on the go. The processor manages apps and games well, and the 2GB of RAM feels like a limitation for multitasking.
Battery life is another area where the A5 excels, and you get a quick charge on top of it. The camera quality is good, although there is a slow focus speed due to the design of the camera app. The launch price of the SM-A510F makes it difficult to sell, but Samsung is right, and it’s a good buy at Rs 20000.
Download Samsung SM-A510F Pattern Unlock without Data Loss
|Name||Binary Version||Download Link|
|Odin Latest Version||Click Here|
|Samsung USB Driver||Click Here|
How to Flash SM–A510F
- Flashing requires that your device be at least 30% charged.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-A510F
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.