Samsung A80 SM-805N Flash File: Samsung’s Galaxy A80 was a revolutionary camera system. It didn’t make the same impact as the A70, a cheaper version of the A80, but it has a rotatable camera. The latest Android 9 OS, SM-805N Firmware, and the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, eight cores, do a great job of heavy lifting and the A80’s smooth performance.
SM-A805N Android Firmware
SM-A805N, the south Korean firmware version for the Samsung Galaxy A80, is called. This device was released in 2019 with Android 9 (Pie) but can be upgraded to Android 10 at any time. Here is the Firmware Download for SM-A805N. It is available for download here.
Samsung A80 SM–A805N stock firmware
Many Android users are unhappy about the amount of junkware in their A80. It is not possible to uninstall it, despite its expensive status. You will need to flash the firmware again if you wish to remove them. A80 will receive updates quarterly and not monthly.
That is unacceptable as even earlier versions of A80 receive monthly updates, even though they’re not very expensive. It is also a solution in unintended circumstances like bricking or the device not turning on.
File Name: SM-A805N_A805NKSU1ASJ8_A805NOKR1ASJ8_SKC_9.0_5File.zip
Country: South Korea
File Size: 4 GB
Android Version: 9.0
Flash Tool: Odin Download Tool
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A80 SM-805N Flash File:
- Flashing require your device atleast 30% charge.
- Hold the Power + Volume Down + Home button.
- The Android symbol will now appear. Now press volume up to enter the download mode
- Open the Odin flash program and follow the steps in the video.
- Choose Samsung SM-805N
- Open the Odin Tool by clicking on it
- Choose BL file
- Click AP/PDA then choose AP File
- CP to select Modem File
- Click CSC, and choose CSC File.
- Once you select mobile, it will be automatically detected
- Click on the button to start the system. Installation is now complete
- Once installed, the mobile switch ON on its own.