Samsung M21 SM-215F Firmware Flash File : Samsung Galaxy M21 SM-215F Official Firmware (Flash file) to repair your device if it has suffered from boot loop, system errors, unbrick dead after flashing, screen lock, pattern lock, Google Account, hanging or dead problems. Flash Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tool.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy M21
Samsung Galaxy M21 has Octa-core (2.3GHz, 1.7GHz) Samsung Exynos9 Octa 9611. This phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB inbuild storage. You can store all your files and songs on the phone, including videos, without worrying about space limitations. The Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 also runs Android v11 and has a 6000 mAh battery.
Advantage of Samsung Galaxy M21 SM–M215F Stock Firmware
Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick Your Device
Repair the problem with the device’s boot loop.
Upgrade or downgrade the stock software version.
It is easy to remove the device.
This Firmware can fix software or lag issues with the Samsung Galaxy M21 SM–M215F.
To regain your device warranty (if any), you can go back to Stock ROM.
Download Samsung M31 SM-315F Firmware Flash File
Country Version: INDIA
If You Want to Download Any Other Country Version Than: Visit Here
How to flash Samsung M21 SM–M215F
- Extract the Samsung firmware file and unzip it
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin execute a file.
- Reboot Samsung phone using Download Mode (hold Home +Power + Volume Down buttons, then plug in the cable).
- To continue, press the “Volume Up” button.
- Wait until Odin shows you a blue sign.
- You can add one file of Samsung firmware to the AP/PDA or four files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC to its slots).
- Check that re-partition has not been ticked.
- Just click the START button and then wait a few minutes.
- The flashing device will automatically reboot after it is finished.