Samsung J3 Prime Flash File Free Download
This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Flash File (J327TUVS4ASH2). This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime came with Snapdragon 425 processor 1.5GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage and a 2600mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J3 Prime has 5megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime runs on Android 7 Nougat.
This update comes with the latest security patch update. We provide a full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T. You can’t find any update in the system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T USA (T-Mobile) version. You can install it via the Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you on how to install via Odin.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T / SM-J327T1 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware ROM flash file (Binary: U4 – J327TUVS4ASH2). Download the latest Stock ROM for SM-J327T / SM-J327T1. Optimizes the operating system and fixes the hang logo/boot loop…
Samsung J327TUVS4ASH2 Flash File Free Download
Size: 1.36 MB
Samsung USB Drivers Free Download
Name: Samsung Driver.Zip
Odin Tool Free Download
Size: 3.5 MB
How to Flash Samsung SM-J327T:
Make sure your device is at least 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
- Switch off the mobile
- Press the Power + volume down + home button
- Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
- Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps.
- Select the Odin tool and open it.
- Select BL file.
- Click AP or PDA then select AP File
- Click CP and select Modem File.
- Now Click CSC and select CSC File.
- After selection mobile will get detected automatically.
- Now click start on system & installation is in process
- After installation mobile switch ON of its own.