This stock firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat with Samsung Experience UI. This stock Firmware will help you to recover from hard brick and install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime Flash File (J327TUVS4ASH2). This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime came with Snapdragon 425 processor 1.5GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal storage and a 2600mAh removable battery. The Galaxy J3 Prime has 5megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel front camera for the selfie. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime runs on Android 7 Nougat.
This update comes with the latest security patch update. We provide a full speed download link of Nougat update for Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T. You can’t find any update in the system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T USA (T-Mobile) version. You can install it via the Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you on how to install via Odin.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime SM-J327T / SM-J327T1 Android 7.0 Nougat Official Firmware ROM flash file (Binary: U4 – J327TUVS4ASH2). Download the latest stock ROM for SM-J327T and SM-J327T1. Optimizes the operating system and fixes the hang logo/boot loop…
Samsung J327TUVS4ASH2 Flash File Free Download
Size: 1.36 MB
How to Flash Samsung SM-J327T:
Flashing a firmware on a Samsung SM-J327T can be done using a tool such as Odin. Here’s a general guide on how to flash firmware on the Samsung SM-J327T using Odin:
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- Download the firmware file for the Samsung SM-J327T and extract the contents of the zip file to a separate folder.
- Download and extract the Odin tool to the same folder where the firmware files are located.
- Put the phone into Download Mode by turning it off, then holding down the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons at the same time.
- Open Odin on your computer and connect the phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Wait for Odin to detect the device and then click on the AP button.
- Select the firmware file (usually with a .tar or .tar.md5 extension) that you extracted earlier.
- Click on the Start button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the process to complete and for the phone to reboot.
It’s important to note that flashing firmware can be risky and may lead to data loss or damage to the device if not done correctly. It’s always recommended to take backup of your data before flashing.
Please do not forget to double check the firmware version and model number before flashing to avoid bricking the device.