Download Samsung J1 SM-J100H Flash File, Firmware File (Stock ROM), Official Latest Indian Firmware File. This is the official flash file for Samsung Galaxy J1 which is the version of the INU code of India. There are 4 files containing BL, AP, CP, and CSC files in this file. If you are searching for the new Samsung firmware, then this is the best file for you and with Flashtool and Driver, you can easily download it and here is the Step by Step Flashing Guide.
You forget your Google account and can’t restore your account because you can easily bypass your account via ENG Boot File Unlock Your System. Don’t worry about it. ADB mode and via Z3X or other Samsung FRP Unlocking Tool, you can easily bypass your owner verification.
Download Samsung J100h Flash File (Tested File) 2020
Name: Samsung USB Driver.zip
Size: 16 MB
If your phone is locked and your phone is in error mode, the answer is to find and flash the same binary file (EX: J100GDDU0AOC3 = U0, U1, U2, U3, U4) version of your phone installed on our website. In regular mode, your phone will be back.
How to Flash Samsung J1 SM-J100H:
Samsung J1 SM-J100H Flash File Download and Samsung Driver Install, Charge 30 percent of your phone before flashing.
- Download all of the files from the above links.
- Extract a zip file from all the files.
- Open the Pick All File tool and choose (BL, AP, CP, and CSC.)
- Switch the phone off or re-install the battery to connect the phone to the unit after that.
- And press the Volume Up Home key and Power button simultaneously to push the phone into download mode.
- To proceed, push the Volume Up button
- Then link the telephone data cable to
- The Odin tool can see that the port is beginning to light up.
- Then to flash, click on the start button.
Note: Do not remove the data cable from the phone when flashing, or the phone can go into dead mode or error mode.