Samsung Galaxy M32 Firmware Flash File : A custom ROM can cause unexpected problems, and it can even brick your phone (flashing the wrong firmware). In any way, knowing how to flash stock firmware on the Galaxy M32 is always helpful.
About Samsung Galaxy M32
The Samsung Galaxy M32 has a 6.4-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz, a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, and a peak brightness of 800 nits. A massive Li-ion 6000 mAh non-removable battery powers this Samsung smartphone, which supports 25W rapid charging.
The Samsung Galaxy M32 is powered by Android 11 with One UI which provides a clutter-free user interface to us. The Samsung Galaxy M32 has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 SoC processor, ensuring a smooth and lag-free experience. 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage and 4GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage are the two storage options for the phone.
Advantage of Samsung Galaxy M32 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick Your Device
- Repair the problem with the device’s boot loop.
- Upgrade or downgrade the stock software version.
- It is easy to remove the device.
- This Firmware can fix software or lag issues with the Samsung Galaxy M32.
- To regain your device warranty (if any), you can go back to Stock ROM.
Download Samsung Galaxy M32 Firmware Flash File
|M325FXXU1AUF2||INDIA||5.09 GB||Download Now|
|M325FXXU2AUH1||INDIA||5.10 GB||Download Now|
|M325FXXU1AUEJ||INDIA||5.09 GB||Download Now|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy M32
- Extract the Samsung firmware file and unzip it
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin execute a file.
- Reboot Samsung phone using Download Mode (hold Home +Power + Volume Down buttons, then plug in the cable).
- To continue, press the “Volume Up” button.
- Wait until Odin shows you a blue sign.
- You can add one file of Samsung firmware to the AP/PDA or four files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC to its slots).
- Check that re-partition has not been ticked.
- Just click the START button and then wait a few minutes.
- The flashing device will automatically reboot after it is finished.